APTLA's AUTO ACCIDENT ADVOCACY
Delta Halifax, Halifax - Friday, November 23rd, 2018
Download our Conference Brochure here.
** This conference has been accredited by the Law Society of New Brunwsick for Six (6) Hours of MCPD credits. It represents Six (6) Hours of MCPD Credits under the MCPD programs of all four Atlantic Provinces. **
If advocating for your auto accident victims is fundamental to your plaintiff trial practice - APTLA’s Auto Accident Advocacy conference is for you. We are covering everything you need to know about Caps; and presenting practical approaches to show that your client’s injuries are not “minor” and are not captured. We will show you best practices in advancing Section B claims; and help you and your client prepare for Functional Capacity Evaluations. We will educate you as to when and how medical marijuana fits into your client’s pain management and recovery. Our Young Lawyers will bring you a review of the top cases to know about in Atlantic Canadian trial practice; and senior members of the bar will bring lessons to take your skills to new heights. Long story short, APTLA’s Auto Accident Advocacy is a not-to-miss conference for anyone representing victims of auto accidents.
APTLA's AUTO ACCIDENT ADVOCACY Conference will include:
• Caselaw Round-Up by the APTLA Young Lawyers Section
• Up, Up and Over the Cap
• No Fault, No Problem - Mastering Section B Claims
• Capacity Building: Preparing the Plaintiff for the FCE
• Medical Marijuana W5 - Cannabis and Your Client's Treatment and Recovery
• Aristotle and Shakespeare – Lessons in Advocacy
• Taking it up a Notch – A Primer on Appeal Advocacy