SPECIAL EVENTS FOR CANADIAN ATTENDEES AT THE AAJ NYC CONVENTION
AAJ's Annual Convention is being held in New York City, from July 9th to July 14th. This five day legal education Convention brings together the broadest and most dynamic plaintiff trial lawyers from the USA, Canada and beyond. Just about every topic in plaintiff trial practice is canvassed over this Convention, and attendance would be of great benefit to any lawyer who is able to make it.
Notable events include:
AAJ CONVENTION OPENING RECEPTION
7:00pm-9:00pm, Saturday, July 9th, 2011
Metropolitan Museum of Art
HALF-DAY CANADIAN TRACK: CANADIAN ADVOCACY
9:15am-12:30pm, Sunday, July 11th, 2011
Murray Hill A (Second Floor, Hilton New York)
Click here for full Canadian Track details.
CANADIAN MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEON
12:15pm-2:00pm, Sunday, July 10th, 2011
CANADIAN CAUCUS DINNER
7:30pm, Sunday, July 10th, 2011
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DESSERT RECEPTION
9:00pm, Tuesday, July 12th, 2011
7:00pm, Wednesday, July 13th, 2011
These events are part of the greater AAJ Annual Summer Convention being held in New York City, from July 9th-14th, 2011. In order to attend the Canadian Track, you must be a Member of AAJ and register for the Convention. You can register for a one day visit in order to attend the Canadian Track, or for the full 5 day of events and programs.
Canadians can also take advantage of special registration discounts:
• Lawyers attending their first convention, who were first admitted to practice with bar dates within the past 10 years, receive a 50% discount.*
• Spouse or guest of all New Lawyers, who were first admitted to practice with bar dates within the past 10 years, receives a 50% discount.*
• Paralegals attending their first convention receive a 50% discount.*
• Three or more members from the same firm may take advantage of a 10% discount on registration fees if they register together.*
More information is available at the AAJ SUMMER CONVENTION WEBSITE.
* Some terms and conditions apply.